23 May 2006

FK.. ?? Bullion Roses ... ??



Hey.. look at what I did, my FKs & bullion roses.. During one of my visit to Linda’s house, I took the opportunity to learn how to stitch the French Knot (FK). Later, she also showed me how to stitch Bullion Knot (BK) as well. So when I get back home, I spent hours, practising my FKs & BKs.. And I has had a trial out to stitch bullion roses after referring to one of the Australian Smocking Embroidery (ASE) magazine that I owned. Thou it did not turn out nicely, at least I’ve some ideas on how to do it. I think practice makes perfect, rite..??

1 comment:

  1. New studies have found that during the day many plants take in carbon dioxide and release oxygen, but at night they do the opposite:Buy indoor plants in karachi take in oxygen and release carbon dioxide as their own sleep or rest pattern.

    ReplyDelete