05 February 2007

Bitten by Tatting Bugs Again..


I’ve been on tatting slumps (errkk.. is there such words ?? hik hik) since last Hari Raya Aidil Fitri celebration. And far as I can remember, I tried my tatting skill again some time in December 2006, but sad to say that I’ve lost not only my tatting skills – I also dunno how to reach tatting pattern.. OMG !!!

Last nite, while trying to find some flosses for my cross stitch post card card I found back my tatting bag. A glance at the shuttles like calling me to try them again.. And whoilaaa.. I get back my tatting skills and able to read some simple tatting pattern. So last nite instead of stitching, I spent about 2 hours trying to do Cherub Doily, a freebie from Tat’s All. Of-course I can’t finish the whole doily as I did some mistakes here and there even my lunch tatting also didn’t really help. Look forward to play again with my shuttles tonite. Opppss… Desperate Housewives Seasons 3 starts tonight at 10.30 pm and I don’t want to miss this 1st episode… !!!

Thanks BJ & Sharon for dropping by. I hope I cud update my blog more frequently. U are correct Sharon, we're challenging ourselves when we signup for 25 Motifs Challenge. So M challenge myself that I cud be able to finish all 25 motifs on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment