28 January 2010

It's Already 2020...






... ermm, how time flies. we're now in year 2010, on the 28th day to be exact and yet, i haven't posted anything.

resolutions ...??? well, i think i better continue the previous years' resolutions which some has not 100% completed (almost all, actually.. ermm). i hope i can seriously working on some beads work this year. other than that, learning decoupage technics, quilting, cake decorating are also to be considered. ho ho.. now my list getting longer, hik hik hik.. anyway, i'm still hoping i could slot some time to continue my cross stitching, tatting & crochet in between my new interests.

lastly.. i would like to 'A Happy New Year' to my blogs readers, thank you for your visits and do come often & leave some comments.




lotsa love from me,




No comments:

Post a Comment