27 June 2006

Therapy.. Feng Shui or Décor .. ????




Well.., I get myself this lil jar and some glass pebbles for RM 5 each from one the shop at Giant. And find my way to a pet shop where I bought 10 baby carps for RM 1 only & 2 guppies which cost me RM 1 each. Well.. M not too sure how long it will last, as the shop assistant did warned me guppies may survive longer rather than the carps. Furthermore with the high population in the small jar and without the air pump, I wudn’t expect more but hope they will survive.

I put my new toys on my office desk next to the computer. It pretty joy see them swimming happily. It’s something like therapy to me, or shall I say for feng shui wise.. well dunno, don’t really believe in feng shui as my luck wuz never better for past year according to feng shui. Or probably it juz for décor, so that my desk not look dull as usual.

I must admit that I love to rare fish since M still young kids. I remembered Dad always bought me fish for my aquarium, it wont last long as I also put my hand into the aquarium & played with them. I do have fish pond at home where I see my carp growing for 2 years now. I love sit by the pond watching them swimming & listening to the sound of water flowing from the mini pot to the pond.

So.. what do you think of my new toys ? They’re gorgeous rite.. anyway I have plan what to say, if my boss ever ask why I suddenly rare fish in the office. I will tell him that they’re my THERAPY and let him feel guilty about it.. LOL !!!

Well.. shall report on their progress tomorrow if time permit. Juz hope all 12 will be fine the next morning..

1 comment:

  1. Fast-Growing Houseplants.Buy plants online in karachi Pothos is an extremely fast-growing vine that has the added bonus of being easy to grow. If you give your pothos (also known as Devil's Ivy) good growing conditions, it can grow substantially in just a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete