26 January 2011

Chinese New Year Promotion - Beads Embroideries Class (Basic & Shimmering Floras)






Hi.. peeps ! Next week will be along weekend for all of us. To our Chinese friends, I would like to wish 'Gong Xi Fa Chai'.


Since this will be a long weekend, I'm thinking to conduct a Beads Embroideries Class (Basic & Shimmering Floras) on 5 February 2011. And I would to offer CNY promotion fees for RM180.00 per person. On top of that, if you bring along another friend/s to attend the class, you will be entitled for a 10% discount.


Here's details about the class :


Date : 5 February 2011 (Saturday)

Time : 10 am to 5 pm

Venue : Shah Alam

Fees : RM 180.00 per person (10% discount if you bring a friend/s to join the class)


Those who are interested to attend this class, please contact me via my email : mylittletouch@yahoo.com


Hurry ! As limited seats available.





lotsa love from me,


No comments:

Post a Comment