30 May 2007

Quack.. Quack.. Quack...


I can't resist myself from joining this Quaker Pinkeep Exchange when Mona announced it over the board. And guess who's my partner ? The organiser, herself.. hik hik..



Since I have very limited collection of quaker charts, it took me longer time to find for suitable chart. Finally I fall in love with this chart called 'Essuie de Parade', from Gigi's blog. I stitched one of the motifs from the chart, using DMC variegated no. 111 stitched on white 28ct linen.

For the back piece, I used a fabby with prints looks like quaker (see the background of the photo) which I bought some time back from Craft World.


Thank Lene, Lillie & Dania, for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. A pretty pinkeep..loved the color.
    Congrads for another well done finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .. very nice Azie. I love the quaker sampler and the thread that you choose. So lucky your partner who going to received it.

    Hey .. spirit of stitching is coming back and a lot of wonderful finishing here. Congratulation.

    ReplyDelete